Fine chemicals are high-value, yet technologically challenging
to develop and produce products. The fine chemicals area has two persistent
needs for improvement through technology:
- Time to market is critical, especially for products produced on-demand in
constantly changing markets.
- Product quality factors are of ultimate importance even though
quantification of these factors may be difficult.
CWB Tech can work with you in the following areas:
- Conceptualization and Dominant Factor Identification
- Objective: Determine what "handles" you can use to manipulate
the desired variable. Determine which of the feasible processes
is most likely the economic winner.
- Value Added: A well thought-out and optimized manufacturing process.
- MOPD (Multi-Objective Process Development)
- Objective: Achieve your process development objective with minimum time and cost.
- Value Added: Lower R&D costs.
- Reaction Engineering/Scale up
- Objective: Design the best (multiphase) reactor combining experimental work,
synthesis, analysis, and scale-up. Validate that the results are consistent with
the proposed reaction scheme.
- Value Added: Better reactor and reactive separations performance.
- Separation Process Synthesis
- Objective: Generate the best separation alternative.
- Value Added: Lower solvent recovery cost, Higher product purity and yield.
- Crystallization & Solids Process Optimization
- Objective: Design, optimize, or troubleshoot the crystallization for product
purity, recovery, or solids processing operation.
- Value Added: Produce the right polymorph, Require fewer recrystallizations, Lose
less raw material.
- Software: SLEEK, Solid-Liquid Equilibrium Engineering Kit
- Objective: Software toolkit from CWB Tech for crystallization.
- Value Added: Better understanding and better design of crystallization processes.
Learn more about our services.
Please contact us to find out
how to proceed with a particular project or process development problem.